Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Most Favorite and Least Favorite

This class was a really good experience for me. The most favorite part about this class was, how we were given flexibility with our homework and other projects. On the other hand the least favorite part about this class was the fact that we had to communicate through e-mails, texts, and phone calls instead of communicating face to face.
I believe that the class can be improved in the form of having more in person conversations with the teacher. This will help us clarify more doubts in person, get immediate feedback. I also would have wanted more, clear details on the various assignments given. The directions were a little vague and unclear at times. It confused our group a lot of times.
Other than these small hiccups, the class had many other positives. The class improved my communication skills and taught me valuable lessons that will help me in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you that this class was a great experience. The flexibility of this class was very nice. I enjoyed being able to work on assignments and projects on my own schedule. I also like that we had great flexibility with our weekly posts. I agree with you that face to face communication would have been better then emails and phone. I understand however, that since this was an online class, meeting with the professor in person was going to be difficult. I liked that the professor made herself easy to contact during office hours, even though it was not in person. I think that if we were able to meet up with the teacher, she would be able to explain the concepts to us in her own interpretation. This would definitely clarify some doubts and give us immediate feedback. I also felt that some of the details on the assignments were slightly vague. My group was also confused with some of the assignment directions a few times. I feel that the class has definitely improved my communication skills too. Overall, very good post.

    ReplyDelete